| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in September is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in September is reasonablytly soggy with rain time and again. A substantial 304mm (12in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 24 days.
- The blue above Kankan is fair having on average a moderate 5:54 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: