| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in October is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry with rain periodically. Some 131mm (5.2in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 17 days.
- In October the skies in Kankan are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:29 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 4:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: