| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in November is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 20.8 °C (37.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of fluid is dumped across on average 5 days.
- In November the heavens above Kankan are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:52 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:38.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: