| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in May is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.1 °C (98.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 134mm (5.3in) of liquid tumbles across on average 11 days.
- In May the skies in Kankan are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:25 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: