| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in March is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.9 °C (102 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 21.9 °C (39.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of H2O is released across on average 4 days.
- In March the heavens above Kankan are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: