| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in June is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish with rain at intervals. A sizable 204mm (8in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 18 days.
- In June the blue above Kankan is fine with an average of a measurable 6:56 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: