| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden with rain more often than not. A hearty 262mm (10.3in) of water is released during on average 21 days.
- In July the blue above Kankan is slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 7:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: