| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.5 °C (97.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 25.7 °C (46.3 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is discharged across on average 0.5 days.
- In January the skies in Kankan are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:13 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 2:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: