| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in February is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.1 °C (100.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 24.8 °C (44.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 2 days.
- In February the heavens above Kankan are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 3:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: