| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in December is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 24.2 °C (43.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.2mm (0in) of liquid is released during an average of 1 day.
- In December the heavens above Kankan are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:11 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: