| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in August is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet with rain often. A substantial 322mm (12.7in) of fluid falls during an average of 23 days.
- The skies in Kankan are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:44 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 7:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: