| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kankan in April is very hot at 30.1 °C (86.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.8 °C (101.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Kankan are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:19 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kankan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kankan, Guinea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kankan: